3) Theme DONE

     I was shocked that Bailey chose to abandon his family to follow the circus. I cannot imagine slipping away in the night to chase someone I had a crush on. Then again, I've never been to a magical circus in which a performer told me the fate of the circus relied somewhat on me. This goes to help support the theme that love can cause one to do actions deemed "crazy" without much hesitation. Marco and Celia also do something drastic, transforming into ghosts to avoid truly dying, in order to remain with each other. Once Celia discovered either she or Marco would have to die to end the competition, the only plausible solution they could determine was becoming detached from reality. They physically altered their bodies because they could not bear being apart, something I personally would call drastic, and they did so without hesitation.

Comments